Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bucket list.

Personal challenge. Make a bucket list. A friend of mine recently posted something on twitter with the hashtag #bucketlist. It started me thinking about my own bucket list. A list of things you want to accomplish, not necessarily with a time limit attached, just a list of personal goals. I never made a formal one, but I have had a mental list rolling around in my head. At one point it included tricks like twisted grip, handspring, shoulder mount cartwheel, allegra... And now I've accomplished those goals. Now a deadlift into twisted grip is right at the top of the bucket. But I'm going to start writing them down now, if only so I can see my progress in real, concrete terms. The nice thing about a bucket list is that it keeps you focused, striving for the next level, but without pressure. You can skip things, postpone them, shuffle the list. I'll get that deadlift. It might take me another six months, maybe another year. But it's in my #bucketlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment